Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NOLLET Remy (CAMPUS)" <re...@decathlon.com> on 2005/08/02 08:59:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.46, Auth_LDAP and Frontpage

I want to migrate my sites server from my Apache 1.3 with LDAP Authentication and Frontpage to the RHEL 3.0 one.

RHEL server install by default Apache 2.0.46 without Auth Ldap (and without Frontpage too ;-)) )

I need to compile only mod_auth_ldap.so with ldap and frontpage but I don't know howto split auth ldap source from global apache source.
I have a leak on using apxs.

Does anybody could help me ?
Are you agree with this:

# tar xvfz httpd-2.0.46.tgz
# cd httpd-2.0.46
# apxs -g -n mod_auth_ldap
# cd mod_auth_ldap
# ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-ldap --with-frontpage
# cp mod_auth_ldap.so /usr/lib/httpd

Rémy Nollet
DECATHLON IT Team
Tel +33(0)320335269