Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Volodymyr Siedlecki <vo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/23 16:59:35 UTC

10.0.x Release Question

Hello,

Since 10.0.0 is still in beta, is there an expected timeframe of a non-beta
release?
Will it be 10.0.1 or another future release?

Thank you for your help,
Volodymyr

Re: 10.0.x Release Question

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 23/01/2021 16:59, Volodymyr Siedlecki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since 10.0.0 is still in beta, is there an expected timeframe of a non-beta
> release?
> Will it be 10.0.1 or another future release?

That depends on how the community votes on the 10.0.1 release.

Personally, I think 10.0.x is stable but we'll need to wait and see what
the consensus is.

Mark