Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by cludezhu <cl...@yoorstore.com> on 2017/09/28 10:42:26 UTC

Running Kylin query instance just with Standalone Hbase cluster

Hi,

currently we have two cluster for kylin deployment:
hadoop cluster (A) for calculating and building cube
hbase cluster (B) for storing data.

We just create the calculating cluster (A) on demand since all our env is deployed on Cloud.  so the hadoop cluster (A) env will be released after we finished the calculating job, and only the hbase cluster will be left.

our problem is:
Is that possible that run a simply kylin query instance on hbase cluster without the hadoop cluster.

any help is appreciate.

clude