Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan JAKSCH <s....@iti.tuwien.ac.at> on 2002/11/04 09:50:17 UTC

Re: RequestExampleGenerator

thanks for your hint, I got it working now...
(it was an error in the sitemap, and - relaxed after a long weekend
without computers - I found it rather quickly)

for the tutorial: I didn't complete it yet (as I couldn't get the 2nd
example to work...) but so far it has been useful and gave me a rough
idea how a generator works within cocoon - I hope this is enough to get
my own generator working. I was not really interested in the SQL-example
(as I'm trying to write a generator for XML that I get from a ozoneDB)
but I think it might be useful for many others...

regards, Stefan