Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/03/08 09:56:20 UTC

Use of boolean

I don't know how to use boolean type in JDO, and i'm new there, if
somebody can help...It seems boolean is supported?

- I use cocoon and downloaded jdo/jdori.jar from SUN
- In my descriptor/repository file :
<field-descriptor name="remember" column="REMEMBER"
jdbc-type="BOOLEAN"/>
- In java code i tried to declare Boolean and boolean
- In mysql, my column type is bool wich means tinyint(1)
- I use jdvc driver mysql-connector-java-3.0.10-stable-bin.jar

The error is (apart from PK id=0 which is solved next lines in my code):
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreFatalInternalException:
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.insert NestedThrowables:
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException: SQL failure while
insert object data for class
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Register, PK of the given object is [
id=0], object was org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Register@d0570e,
exception message is [Unknown Types value]

Regards,

Phil

Re: Use of boolean

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com>.