Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/03 18:06:00 UTC

[GT2007] CFP deadline is approaching! Submit your papers!

Hurry up and secure a place on the Cocoon GT podium! With little more
than three days left to submit you papers, it's time to get your
proposal in. We are after building a great conference program and a
great GetTogether overall, and we have been busy preparing venues and
social events for you.

It's now your turn to help make this event a continuing success, so
don't be shy and send us your ideas by sending a note to info (at)
cocoongt (dot) org: we are eager to hear from you! Remember: you don't
need to be a Cocoon committer to speak at the Cocoon Get Together!

See you in Rome,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com