Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/02/15 03:46:02 UTC

Pom.Id

Hi,

In beta7 release I was able to get at raw id in pom via somethign like
${pom.id}. However this is no longer possible because it goes into form
[group]:[id]. I use the id because it matches the directory structure in my
projects and website structure.

Would it be possible to revert this to previous behaviour (and add another
property to get namespaced/qualified id ala ${pom.qualifiedId}) or else
provide an alternative method such as ${pom.rawId} or something?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we
cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our
responsibilities." -Josiah Stamp

Re: Pom.Id

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 21:46, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In beta7 release I was able to get at raw id in pom via somethign like
> ${pom.id}. However this is no longer possible because it goes into form
> [group]:[id]. I use the id because it matches the directory structure in my
> projects and website structure.
>
> Would it be possible to revert this to previous behaviour (and add another
> property to get namespaced/qualified id ala ${pom.qualifiedId}) or else
> provide an alternative method such as ${pom.rawId} or something?

It's now ${pom.artifactId} the id is now used internally and won't be
exposed in Jelly anymore.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Pom.Id

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> In beta7 release I was able to get at raw id in pom via somethign like
> ${pom.id}. However this is no longer possible because it goes into form
> [group]:[id]. I use the id because it matches the directory structure in my
> projects and website structure.
>
> Would it be possible to revert this to previous behaviour (and add another
> property to get namespaced/qualified id ala ${pom.qualifiedId}) or else
> provide an alternative method such as ${pom.rawId} or something?

I believe you have access to both parts of the id and ${pom.artifactId} is what I now use.
Not sure what the name is to access to the other part.

                                                    ekkerbj@yahoo.com

Re: Pom.Id

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
thanks all!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| We must become the change we want to see. - Gandhi |

Re: Pom.Id

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Use ${pom.artifactId}. That should be the equivalent.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

turbine-maven-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org