Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by halilibrahimcakir <ha...@mynet.com> on 2009/04/12 19:51:19 UTC

Cannot access Jobtracker and namenode

Hi

I am new at hadoop. I downloaded Hadoop-0.19.0 and followed the
instructions in the quick start
manual(http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/quickstart.html). When I
came to Pseudo-Distributed Operation section there was no problem but
localhost:50070 and localhost:50030 couldn't be opened. It says "localhost
reffused the connection". I tried this in another machine, but it says
like "Http Error 404: /dfshealth.jsp ...". How can I see these pages and
continue using hadoop? Thanks.

Additional Information:

OS: Debian 5.0 (latest version)
JDK: Sun-Java 1.6 (latest version)
 rsync and ssh installed
edited hadoop-site-xml properly

Halil İbrahim ÇAKIR

Dumlupınar Üniversitesi Bilgisayar Mühendisliği

http://cakirhal.blogspot.com

Re: Cannot access Jobtracker and namenode

Posted by Rasit OZDAS <ra...@gmail.com>.
Does your system request a password when you ssh to localhost outside hadoop?

12 Nisan 2009 Pazar 20:51 tarihinde halilibrahimcakir

--
M. Raşit ÖZDAŞ