Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Crews, Troy L" <tc...@mitre.org> on 2013/11/15 16:34:37 UTC

Oauth 2.0 support?

Hello,

We are writing a service that uses Oauth 2.0 for authentication, and were wondering whether there is a plan for including Oauth 2.0 in Rave in a coming release.  If so, when is this expected?  Can you tell me what the level of effort would be to implement Oauth 2.0 in Rave?

Thanks,
Troy

Re: Oauth 2.0 support?

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
It is planned, but not until after the new year at the earliest.  In order
to support OAuth 2 you just need to implement the Shindig SPI for OAuth 2.
 Nothing too difficult.