Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1996/01/02 19:03:41 UTC

CVS?

I see no mention of CVS. Has any progress been made? I've just got the
authenticating server version working (which avoids the need for rsh, desirable
IMHO, since it avoids the need for SOCKSifying rsh as well as cvs), so, could
whoever is building it please uncomment the

#define AUTH_CLIENT_SUPPORT
#define AUTH_SERVER_SUPPORT

lines in src/options.h? This does not impair the ability of the system to use
rsh for those who want to, but it also enables the authenticating version -
use "cvs pserver" at the server end (in inetd.conf) and "cvs -a ..." at the
client end to use it.

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.