Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2015/10/06 15:53:35 UTC

Release 0.14 / 1.0 ?

Hi,

There have been a number of small bugfixes committed since the last
0.13 release in April. Should we release a new version? Is it time to
switch to 1.0 or are there more things we want to do before that?

Cheers,
Florent

Open Source Content Management Platform for Business Apps
http://www.nuxeo.com   http://community.nuxeo.com

Re: Release 0.14 / 1.0 ?

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Ok then Gabriele I'll let you do the release at your leisure, there's no hurry.

Even if you don't automate everything or most of it, please keep a
list of commands you run (basically a terminal log) that would be
nearly as useful to me.

Thanks,
Florent

Re: Release 0.14 / 1.0 ?