Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "thomas@jet" <th...@jet.st> on 2001/06/20 21:55:49 UTC

SV: Resin 2.0.0 oddities, no more.

YES! I got it working.
Thanks Jörg, for pushing me in the right direction.

Actually, I didn't have to manipulate with any .jars.
Simply by keeping 'dom.jar' and adding 'xalan.jar' to resin/lib did the trick,
atleast it appears so...

So, to conclude, Installing C2 under Resin 2.0.0.

1. Remove 'sax.jar' and 'jaxp.jar' from resin/lib.
2. Move 'xalan-xxx.jar' and 'xerxes-xxx.jar' to resin/lib.
3. Copy cocoon.war to resin/webapps.

/thomas.

Posted by Mark McGettrick <mg...@chromavoid.com>.
Tomcat 3.2.1 with Cocoon 1.8.2

there is a file "message.xml" that uses "message.xsl"...
before two days ago it was using "msg.xsl".

for the last two days the xml file has been using the correct xsl file...

so, i just restarted tomcat because of a configuration change and now the
messages.xml has reverted to using the old msg.xsl. to make things weirder,
the messages.xml file clearly states "message.xsl".

why is cocoon suddenly confused?
why won't it read the existing file to figure out which xsl to use?
how do i "wipe the cache"?

the reason i think it's a cache issue is: if i rename the xml file it
suddenly switches back to normal operation.

help!

-mark

SV: SV: Resin 2.0.0 oddities, no more.

Posted by "thomas@jet" <th...@jet.st>.
Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thomas,

Do you mind modifying the xdocs\installing.xml with the modified instructions and submitting a
patch? Note, you can use "build docs" to build the documentation to see how it looks.

Thanks,
dims

=====