Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 12:49:53 UTC

Redis command

I have some streamed data by window time   .
the result is sent to redis has an hset .

my problem is that each window iteration i can get  different data from the
stream and the earlier keys wont overwrite.
as you can see in the image i have some new and old values ...
Can i delete the hash before insert it by using flink ?

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Redis command

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
i think the correct way is the SET TTl for each hashset ?
but how can i do it from flink ?