Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Vladimir Polyanskiy <po...@intech.ru> on 2005/06/03 09:06:39 UTC

please help to understand

Hi,

I cannot get to work with FSFS repository through the svn: URL. When I
try to browse such a repository through the Repo-Browser
(TortoiseSVN), the error "Error * Berkeley DB error while opening
'nodes' table for filesystem D:/Subversion/Reps/FSFS/db: No such file
or directory" occurs. On the other hand, there are no problems with
Berkeley Database repositories.

Details: I have installed svnserve on one computer (Windows 2000 Pro),
then created BDB and FSFS repositories on it. On another computer
(Windows XP) have installed TortoiseSVN client and try to browse these
repositories from this computer. Browsing (or doing any other
operation) FSFS repository, a problem described above occurs.

What I do wrong?

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                          mailto:pol@intech.ru

Re: please help to understand

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Jun 3, 2005, at 4:06 AM, Vladimir Polyanskiy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I cannot get to work with FSFS repository through the svn: URL. When I
> try to browse such a repository through the Repo-Browser
> (TortoiseSVN), the error "Error * Berkeley DB error while opening
> 'nodes' table for filesystem D:/Subversion/Reps/FSFS/db: No such file
> or directory" occurs. On the other hand, there are no problems with
> Berkeley Database repositories.

Please send mails like this to users@, not dev@.

It looks like your svnserve is quite old, probably 1.0.  FSFS first
came into existence in svn 1.1, so try upgrading your svnserve.