Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adrian Liew <ad...@avanade.com> on 2015/11/16 08:40:01 UTC

Solr Cloud 5.3.0 Errors in Logs

Hi there,

Will like to get some opinions on the errors encountered below. I have currently setup a SolrCloud cluster of 3 servers (each server hosting a Solr instance and a Zookeeper instance).

I am encountering the errors below in the logs:
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM ERROR null SolrCore org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error opening new searcher. exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=6,​ try again later.
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM ERROR null SolrCmdDistributor org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException: Error from server at http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr/sitecore_master_index_shard1_replica1: Error opening new searcher. exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=6,​ try again later.
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM WARN null DistributedUpdateProcessor Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM WARN null DistributedUpdateProcessor Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM WARN null DistributedUpdateProcessor Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr
Monday, November 16, 2015 3:22:54 PM WARN null DistributedUpdateProcessor Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr

11/16/2015, 3:17:09 PM

WARN

null

DistributedUpdateProcessor

Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr

11/16/2015, 3:17:09 PM

WARN

null

DistributedUpdateProcessor

Error sending update to http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr

11/16/2015, 3:22:26 PM

ERROR

null

SolrCmdDistributor

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: Timeout occured while waiting response from server at: http://172.18.111.112:8983/solr/sitecore_master_index_shard1_replica1

Main errors are Timeout occurred exceptions, maxWarmingSearchers exceeded. Is anyone able to advise or have experienced something the same as the above in their SolrCloud setup?

Regards,
Adrian

RE: Solr Cloud 5.3.0 Errors in Logs

Posted by Adrian Liew <ad...@avanade.com>.
Thanks for the tip Eric. Really useful article to know.

I will keep you posted on my findings!

Regards,
Adrian

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.