Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 06:31:29 UTC

Re-generating source code - Modified source files afterwards

Hi

When I do a full re-gen of the source code via

mvn clean install -P fastinstall

Then afterwards I now have 5 modified files

modified:   platforms/spring-boot/components-starter/camel-ahc-ws-starter/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/ahc/ws/springboot/WsComponentConfiguration.java
modified:   platforms/spring-boot/components-starter/camel-http-starter/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/http/springboot/HttpComponentConfiguration.java
modified:   platforms/spring-boot/components-starter/camel-http4-starter/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/http4/springboot/HttpComponentConfiguration.java
modified:   platforms/spring-boot/components-starter/camel-mail-starter/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/mail/springboot/MailComponentConfiguration.java
modified:   platforms/spring-boot/components-starter/camel-sip-starter/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/sip/springboot/SipComponentConfiguration.java

I think some of our Camel maven tooling etc that generates these
files, likely was changed recently and is causing this.

I wonder if others have these same 5 files modified as well. And if I
do a diff then their modification is "wrong". As its component with
multiple schemes, eg http and https. Where we would use the first
scheme, eg http in the generated file. But now for me it uses the
latter

-     * Whether to enable auto configuration of the http component. This is
+     * Whether to enable auto configuration of the https component. This is

I wonder if this is platform dependent, eg mac vs linux vs windows etc?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Re-generating source code - Modified source files afterwards

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay I found the issue; actually it was myself ;)
And have pushed it upstream

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen