Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2009/03/09 22:20:26 UTC

Moving Chukwa's source code out of Core

I'd like to move the Chukwa code out of Core tomorrow at 11am PDT.
That just means that no one should try to commit code until I issue
the all clear. Let me know if that is a problem for any one.

-- Owen

Re: Moving Chukwa's source code out of Core

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Also, hurrah for mailing lists and JIRA.   :)

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department