Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alejandro Contreras <ma...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2013/07/15 20:35:07 UTC

Jetspeed 2.2.3

I wanna to know when the Jetspeed portal 2.2.3 will be released??

Greetings.

Alex.

Re: Jetspeed 2.2.3

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
There is a Roadmap published here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/roadmap.html

I am actively working on this and making some progress on Java Generics
conversion for starters. Since there hasn't been any users pushing for a
release, I can see the 2.2.3 release coming out a little later than
scheduled, maybe in the listed 2.2.4 timeframe, to give it more settle time

--
David