Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/08/04 23:08:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

I'm happy to announce that Hadoop version 1.2.1 has passed its release vote
and is now available.  It has 18 bug fixes and patches over the previous
1.2.0 release; please see Hadoop 1.2.1 Release
Notes<http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.2.1/releasenotes.html>for
details.  This release of Hadoop-1.2 is now considered
*stable*.

The next set of release work will focus on producing Hadoop-1.3.0, which
will include Windows native compatibility.

Thank you,
--Matt
release manager, hadoop-1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.
>> which will include Windows native compatibility.

My apologies, this was incorrect.  Windows has only been integrated to
trunk and branch-2.1.

Thanks,
--Matt

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.
that works, thanks for clearing that up.

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop version 1.2.1 (stable) released

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.

--
Chris K Wensel