Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marc Ende <ml...@e-beyond.de> on 2009/06/09 23:16:41 UTC

FileUploadField updating model

Hi there,

I'm planning to use a FileUploadField within a Form which I already use
for insert and edit operations. Now there should be a FileUploadField
within this form.
It might be a completely stupid question. What happens if I have a model
with a filled property which is the part which uses the FileUploadField
and I didn't provide a new file in this field. Will it set to null and
loose the existing information or is it kept because there is no new
content?

Thanks

marc