Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by 顺其自然 <jo...@foxmail.com> on 2020/08/02 06:02:44 UTC

关于Echarts

尊敬的Echarts相关人员:

最近在使用贵司的echarts尝试在jupyter notebook里绘图,上周5还正常显示的好几个代码,昨天就不能显示了。换台电脑试也不行。
F12的报错信息截图如下,希望能帮看看是怎么回事,昨天到今天我尝试了各种方法都未能成功。谢谢。

Re: 关于Echarts

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for using ECharts.
We are encouraged to use English in our mailing list to help more people
understand.

I saw that you are using cloudflare as CDN to use ECharts.
Please check why it fails (network? wrong path?) or you may try with other
methods
to download ECharts. See our download page for more information:
https://echarts.apache.org/zh/download.html

Thanks

*Ovilia*