Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/22 00:36:52 UTC

RE: NFS Cache storage query - an UI change where you can create a NFS Cache Storage independently

Sanjeev,

I've made an UI change where you can create a NFS Cache Storage independently.

After getting latest code from master branch, you'll see a new dropdown "Select view" in Infrastructure menu > Secondary Storage.

Change "Select view" to "Cache Storage", then you'll see "Add NFS Cache Storage" button on right top corner.

Jessica

Posted by "Maurice L." <ma...@daoenix.com>.
Hello,

Is it possible to convert a basic network to an advanced network without
jeopardizing the current instances?

- Maurice