Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/10/01 07:45:06 UTC

Re: Review then commit

Apache has the review board: https://reviews.apache.org

Back in Hadoop, we get things via uploading patches to the JIRA issues,
requiring one single +1 from a committer for the patch to go in.

+vinod

Re: Review then commit

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
Totally great, thanks ChiaHung.
I hope we will use it ;)

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: Review then commit

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Great!

Re: Review then commit

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Review then commit

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Review then commit

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
I think we should use the review board more intensive. We have some really
large features for our 0.4.0 release and we should review code (more).
I would love if our committers can make an account on the review board and
that we use it.
Any opinions?

Hadoop's process is good, we should add this to the HowToCommit guide:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/HowToCommit

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>