Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Ruben Fragoso <ru...@tap.pt> on 2006/05/31 18:12:34 UTC

Menus

Hi

I would like to know if it is possible to make a Menu Item that is a
Master/Main/Parent(like the JSCookMenu Theme) to be clicked like a PSML
file, i don't know if this is a question here or to the Jetspeed Mail list,
so i have posted in both, sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you in advance

Ruben Fragoso

Re: Menus

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
this is definitely not a Velocity question.