Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Joseph B. Ottinger" <jo...@suninternet.com> on 2000/02/24 17:03:26 UTC

Xalan a little off?

xalan is looking for org.xml.sax.misc.LexicalHandler in
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.startNode(), and yet xerces doesn't
have org.xml.sax.misc.* at all, having replaced it with (from the looks of
it) org.xml.sax.ext.*

This is coming from the xalan-0.19.4 from xml.apache.org/dist/

Joseph B. Ottinger               joeo@cupid.suninternet.com
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo      HOMES.COM Developer
PGP Key is : http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo/cherem_pgpk

Re: Xalan a little off?

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
"Joseph B. Ottinger" wrote:

> xalan is looking for org.xml.sax.misc.LexicalHandler in
> org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.startNode(), and yet xerces doesn't
> have org.xml.sax.misc.* at all, having replaced it with (from the looks of
> it) org.xml.sax.ext.*
>
> This is coming from the xalan-0.19.4 from xml.apache.org/dist/

This should be reported to the Xalan mailing list. They probably didn't
do the conversion from SAX 2-alpha to SAX 2-beta.

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>