Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com> on 2010/12/15 23:19:56 UTC

0.7beta2 supported index not updated on delete

Hi,
im working with the 0.7beta2 version and using the supported secondary
indexes for Standard CF

they work, as in I can find rows by searching on those indexes.

what ive just found is that when I delete the row, using "remove", the
indexes dont get updated, so im still able to find the reference to that row
even though that row has actually been deleted

am I missing something here?

thanks

Nicolas Santini

Re: 0.7beta2 supported index not updated on delete

Posted by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com>.
thanks

Nicolas Santini

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.