Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Keshav Sarin <KS...@net-deposit.com> on 2004/03/11 19:10:51 UTC

Cactus and SSL

I'm trying to use cactus to test a secure web application. I can run
test over HTTP fine but it fails over HTTPS.

Is there any special configuration for cactus to test web apps over
HTTPS?

When the test is run, I get the following error in the browser :

<error
message="org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
Error in parsing the status line from the response: unable to find
line
starting with "HTTP""
type="org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException">org.apache
.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: Error in
parsing
the status line from the response: unable to find line starting with
"HTTP" at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Keshav

RE: Cactus and SSL