Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/11 01:54:13 UTC

AnalyzerFactory

It seems that the usage of AnalyzerFactory was removed while porting Indexer
to map/reduce.
(AnalyzerFactory is no more called in trunk code)
Is it intentional?
(if no, I have a patch that I can commit, so thanks to confirm)

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: AnalyzerFactory

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Jérôme Charron wrote:
> It seems that the usage of AnalyzerFactory was removed while porting Indexer
> to map/reduce.
> (AnalyzerFactory is no more called in trunk code)
> Is it intentional?
> (if no, I have a patch that I can commit, so thanks to confirm)

It was not intentional.  Thanks for fixing this!

Doug