Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2005/06/06 17:41:41 UTC

Vote to fix Java VM bugs 4957990 and 6232010

If you can, please vote for the following bugs in the Sun Java Bug
Database:

This is a nasty bug in the hotspot garbage collector that causes the
VM to hold on to classes and thus our class loaders.

This is the bug in java.io.ObjectStream class that I mentioned in the
previous "Memory leaks" thread.

You will need to have an account on the Sun Java site to vote, but
the registration is free (link is in the upper right hand corner of
the page).

Thanks,

-dain