Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2017/03/17 08:39:04 UTC

How to start rebalancing manually from management console

For some reason, I need to set "-1" to CacheConfiguration.rebalanceDelay, and
I want to start rebalancing manually from management console later.

Does anyone knows the corresponding command in management console?

Re: How to start rebalancing manually from management console

Posted by ght230 <gh...@163.com>.
No, I use VISOR MANAGEMENT CONSOLE, started by command "sh
ignitevisorcmd.sh".

Re: How to start rebalancing manually from management console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Do you use Apache Ignite Web console as the management tool?
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/ignite-web-console <https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/ignite-web-console>

If so, then yes I do believe this feature will be implemented at some point of time.

—
Denis

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

ml-node+s70518n11266h80@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> For some reason, I need to set "-1" to CacheConfiguration.rebalanceDelay,
> and I want to start rebalancing manually from management console later.
>
> Does anyone knows the corresponding command in management console?

> .
> NAML

Kind regards,
Alex.