Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Dennis J." <de...@conversis.de> on 2009/03/18 04:33:40 UTC

Problem with FilterProvider directive

Hi,
I wrote a small output filter that is supposed to add a small footer to all
files with the content-type text/html. I defined the filter in the
following way:

FilterProvider myfooter MYFOOTER resp=Content-Type $text/html
FilterProtocol myfooter change=yes
FilterChain myfooter

My problem is that the output filter function is called no matter what the
content-type is. When I output the filter->request_rec->content_type field
in the output filter function I can see that it gets called for png's and
css files too. Isn't the "resp=Content-Type $text/html" bit supposed to
only invoke the filter for text/html content?

Regards,
   Dennis