Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Manfred Wolff <wo...@manfred-wolff.de> on 2004/06/20 12:54:44 UTC

howto contribute patches to commons-sandbox projects

Hi.

What is the right way to contribute patches to commons-sandbox projects.
In the apache bugzilla it is only possible to add issues to commons
projects but not to commons sandbox. I have written in this area but i
have got no reply. It is not possible to use things of commons-sandbox
if somebody is not allowed to contributing patches. If somebody has a
solution, please mail me. It is not a good way to copy the whole code
and make changes. If the framework becomes an odanary status this is the
hell.

Manfred

Re: howto contribute patches to commons-sandbox projects

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
Hi Manfred,

You just need to select "sandbox" from the component drop-down.  Or you
can use this URL:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Commons&component=sandbox.

It's also best to include the name of the sandbox project in brackets at
the beginning of the Summary.

Phil