Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Quintin Ash <qa...@tenable.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/03 16:12:27 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [users@httpd] OCSP Stapling Configuration Setup

Nothing that I could find in the documentation says that the OCSP stapling
does anything outside of that. The OCSP server will add that status to the
handshake / response. I guess is there a way to check that OCSP response
status in Apache and manually block this based on it?

Quintin Ash | Senior Software Engineer

Tenable Network Security

7021 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 500

Columbia, MD 21046