Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/12/06 02:05:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r354246 - /spamassassin/trunk/build/mkrules

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 12:52:23AM -0000, jm@apache.org wrote:
> -      if (-e $entry->{t}) {
> +      # jm: we always want to update the output file in case the input
> +      # has been changed!
> +      if (0 && -e $entry->{t}) {
>  	warn "The perl module ".$entry->{t}." already exists, can't copy from ".$entry->{f}."\n";
>        }
>        else {

The reason I did that was so in case multiple sandboxes had the same module
name, the first wouldn't get overwritten.  But in that case something is going
to fail so I guess it doesn't matter.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Yea, it's gone."               - Prof. Farr