Posted to user@struts.apache.org by lixin chu <li...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/28 04:52:28 UTC

ActionForm: simply calling reset() or have to recreate one ?

Hi,
IN one of my Actions I need to clear the existing
session scoped ActionForm, should I just call
form.reset() and then repopulate values, or I have to
remove it and recreate it using RequestUtils ?

I saw a recent message talking about this, but I am
not sure if I have to recreate one. If so, how do I
get the servlet parameter needed in:

RequestUtils.createActionForm(request, mapping,
mapping.getModuleConfig(), servlet);

thanks !

li xin