Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Wulff, Oliver" <Ol...@iona.com> on 2007/11/17 13:37:59 UTC

Access to SOAPMessage object within the service implementation class

Hi there
How can I access the SOAPMessage of the request within a service implementation class?
Is it also possible to update the SOAPMessage for the response within a service implementation class?
Thanks
Oliver

RE: Access to SOAPMessage object within the service implementation class

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Hi, You won't be able to access SOAPMessage unless you use JAX-WS provider as your service implementation. Another way to get around this is using SOAP handlers, you can simply return false in your soap handler. Let's say you return false in your soap handler in the inbound direction, in this case the incoming message will become the response and the response will be sent back to the client. More details can be found in JAX-WS2.0 spec section 9.3.2.1.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387