Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/18 08:44:37 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the "Logback integration with OSGi Log 1.4" contribution

I think the discussion of the "Logback integration with OSGi Log 1.4"
contribution ( https://github.com/rotty3000/osgi.to.logback) by
Raymond Auge has died down by now and we should bring it to a vote.

This vote is about officially accepting the donation. If the vote is
successful I will follow-up with the incubator to get the ip-clearance
sorted-out.

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Accept the contribution into Felix
[ ] -1 Do not

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "Logback integration with OSGi Log 1.4" contribution

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Karl Pauls wrote

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
+1 nonbinding

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1
David Jencks

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

François

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "Logback integration with OSGi Log 1.4" contribution

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
hi;

+1

Regards
Pierre

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <j....@lxtreme.nl>.
On Wed, 2018-04-18 at 10:44 +0200, Karl Pauls wrote:
> This vote is about officially accepting the donation. If the vote is
> successful I will follow-up with the incubator to get the ip-
> clearance
> sorted-out.
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Accept the contribution into Felix
> [ ] -1 Do not

Looks good! +1 from me!

Regards,

  Jan Willem