Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Éric Bellavance <er...@finances.gouv.qc.ca> on 2007/01/15 17:22:38 UTC

Rép. : Re: When a rule fails, SA give false positives on absent headers

In this case, the plane shouldn't go straight into the ground but just
fly in the wrong way, like his spamassassin not crashing but triggering
rules he shouldnt.

EB

At 07:44 AM 1/15/2007, you wrote:
>Thanks, I have now done this, and it is working fine. However i
>think it is still a bug for it to give these problems when a rule is
>miswritten in this way.

You make a mistake in a rule, and you don't lint it, and you get an
error, and that's a bug?

I'm sorry, but that's kind of like buying a plane, incorrectly
setting the altimeter (which among other things tells you where the
ground is), then flying the plane straight into the ground and saying
it's the planes fault.