Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 11:25:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.10.2

Hi All,

It has been more than 2 months since we released Flink 1.10.1. We already
have more than 60 resolved improvements/bugs in the release-1.10 branch.
Therefore, I propose to create the next bugfix release 1.10.2 for Flink
1.10.

Most noticeable fixes are:
- FLINK-18663 RestServerEndpoint may prevent server shutdown
- FLINK-18595 Deadlock during job shutdown
- FLINK-18539 StreamExecutionEnvironment#addSource(SourceFunction,
TypeInformation) doesn't use the user defined type information
- FLINK-18048 "--host" option could not take effect for standalone
application cluster
- FLINK-18045 Fix Kerberos credentials checking to unblock Flink on secured
MapR
- FLINK-18035 Executors#newCachedThreadPool could not work as expected
- FLINK-18012 Deactivate slot timeout if TaskSlotTable.tryMarkSlotActive is
called
- FLINK-17800 RocksDB optimizeForPointLookup results in missing time windows
- FLINK-17558 Partitions are released in TaskExecutor Main Thread
- FLINK-17466 toRetractStream doesn't work correctly with Pojo conversion
class
- FLINK-16451 Fix IndexOutOfBoundsException for DISTINCT AGG with constants

There is no known blocker issue of 1.10.2 release at the moment.

I would volunteer as the release manager and kick off the release process.
What do you think?

Please let me know if there are any concerns or any missing blocker issues
need to be fixed in 1.10.2.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.10.2

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the 1.10.2 release and thanks for taking care of this Zhu Zhu.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhu Zhu