Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by gr...@bluebottle.com on 2004/11/04 19:59:54 UTC

Re[6]: CForms, mattkruse-lib, dreamteam sample

Hello gounis,

> so in a scenario where we have more than one directory for forms
> (more than one sitemap.xmap) then we need multiple copies of mattkruse-lib

> so is it better to have a common place for this library files or not ?
> if those files are in a cocoon's common place we dont need a selective
> "javascript import" mechanism in .xsl

I'm not sure what you mean. Multiple copies of cforms resources (including
mattkruse-lib) would be solution for relative urls?

Selective "javascript import" is useful for reducing loading unnecessary
resources. It was the reason for improving xsls.

--
Best regards,
 grek@bluebottle.com

Re[6]: CForms, mattkruse-lib, dreamteam sample

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
hi grek

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 grek@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Hello gounis,
>
> > so in a scenario where we have more than one directory for forms
> > (more than one sitemap.xmap) then we need multiple copies of mattkruse-lib
>
> > so is it better to have a common place for this library files or not ?
> > if those files are in a cocoon's common place we dont need a selective
> > "javascript import" mechanism in .xsl
>
> I'm not sure what you mean. Multiple copies of cforms resources (including
> mattkruse-lib) would be solution for relative urls?
in our forms samples:

dreamteam sample has its own resources directory. so if this sample
require a date picker, then a copy of mattkruse-lib must be placed in this
recources directory.

if the mattkruse-lib was in /webapp/stylesheets all sub-sitemaps will be
able to access those files.

> Selective "javascript import" is useful for reducing loading unnecessary
> resources. It was the reason for improving xsls.

for this perspetive i have just to agree with you

--stavros