Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Filip Łęczycki <fi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 18:56:16 UTC

Using memory logging in Flink

Hi,

I am trying to enable logging of memory usage on flink 0.10.0 by adding:

taskmanager.debug.memory.startLogThread: true

to config.yaml and setting log4j level to DEBUG however in the logs
after running the job I cannot see any info regarding memory usage.My
job lasted 30s so it should catch few intervals. Should I change
something else in the configuration?

Best regards/Pozdrawiam,

Filip Łęczycki

Re: Using memory logging in Flink

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
How do you start the flink cluster? If it's a standalone cluster and you
don't use a shared directory, then you'll find the log of the taskmanager
on the machine on which the taskmanager runs. If you use YARN then you can
activate log aggregation to retrieve the log easily after the job has
finished.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Filip Łęczycki <fi...@gmail.com>.