Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mahmoud ElGammal <me...@webalo.com> on 2013/01/29 16:30:28 UTC

Preserving active sheet setting when converting Excel file

Hi,

I'm using OO in headless mode to convert Excel files to ODF. I've
noticed that when I open the Excel file manually and save it as ODF, the
settings.xml file in the resulting archive includes a bunch of view
settings (including the active sheet) which are not present when I
convert the file using a macro in headless mode. Any idea how I can
preserve this setting when running in headless mode?

Thanks