Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Kyle Quest <kc...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/31 04:27:01 UTC

Alternative seed providers

I'm experimenting with a couple of alternative seed providers
(Zeroconf/Bonjour and Zookeeper based) and I wonder if anybody else
tried to do something similar (and hit a dead end)...

Re: Alternative seed providers

Posted by Kyle Quest <kc...@gmail.com>.
Dynamically generating static node config files is definitely a good
solution though it has its limitations too :-) Do you know what kind
of pluggable seeds they have at Netflix?

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.