Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/16 14:11:11 UTC

unwrapping proxies

The code in CXF-1355 that I'm cleaning up uses Spring's AopUtils to dig a
class out from under proxies. Of course, that class comes in spring-aop, and
I have to require that. Do we have some code of our own that does the same
thing? I seem to remember some jiras that would have called for such a
thing.

Re: unwrapping proxies

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri October 16 2009 8:11:11 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> The code in CXF-1355 that I'm cleaning up uses Spring's AopUtils to dig a
> class out from under proxies. Of course, that class comes in spring-aop,
>  and I have to require that. Do we have some code of our own that does the
>  same thing? I seem to remember some jiras that would have called for such
>  a thing.

org.apache.cxf.common.util.ClassHelper

If AOP jars are there, it uses them to get the aop class.   If they aren't
there, it pretty much just uses the actual class.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org