Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2022/09/05 07:43:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.1

I've run the test alone without any issue on osx, windows 10 and fedora, so
I'm quite confident the underlying code is working correctly.

Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.9.1

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

sorry, I should have tested it again, it now passes green (I was in
vacation last week...). I guess it was a hicup...

My +1 for teh release.