Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 19:51:10 UTC

[result] Andreas Andreou as Tapestry Committer

Andreas has been a very active tapestry user for a long time now, as well as
more or less taking the lead role lately on the tacos project. I've been
very impressed with his dedication to performance/browser compatibility/etc
as well as his overall knowledge of javascript, which will be key with
tapestry 4.1 and onward.

Besides all of these things, there is also a very real need for more day to
day support of tapestry as a whole. I can't currently think of anyone (that
I know) more qualified to come on board.

Binding:
Jesse Kuhnert (+1)
Howard Lewis Ship (+1)
Richard Lewis-Shell (+1)
Paul Ferraro (+1)
Mind Bridge (+1)
Geoff Longman (+1)
Harish Krishnaswamy (+1)
David Solis (+1)

Non-Binding:
Brian K. Wallace(+1)
James Carman(+1)
Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi(+1)
Felix Sun (+1)
Filip S. Adamsen (+1)

Andreas, please see http://apache.org/dev/pmc.html for more information on
next steps. I believe you also need to send in username type information so
that Howard can have you added to subversion/jira.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.  http://opennotion.com