Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tom cat <to...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/22 08:39:40 UTC

How to know which ajp in tomcat 4

For Tomcat 3.2.3, the startup message includes the ajp number, such as
"Starting Ajp12ConnectionHandler".

How do I find out in Tomcat 4.0 what version of ajp is set up?

Re: How to know which ajp in tomcat 4

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
I'm not really an expert on this, so, I could be wrong, but, I'm not sure if
Tomcat 4 actually uses AJP. It uses something referred to as a
WarpConnector. It's located at the bottom of the default server.xml file.
Not sure if that uses AJP or not...

Jon