Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/03/14 17:28:35 UTC

[VOTE] Axis 1.1 Final

Ok, Axis 1.1 has slipped a week from our latest target (3/10).  I
recommend that we do one final review of the buglist to search for items
that are actually critical/blockers then cut the release on Monday.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (877) 511-5082 (voice/fax)   ** NEW NUMBER **
     (700) 930-1979 (t/l)                ** NEW NUMBER **
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.1 Final

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
James,

We need to run the 2 TCK tests before releasing the code....I can take care of SAAJ TCK on
monday/tuesday. Can someone take ownership of running the JAXRPC TCK?

IMHO, Fix-Bugzilla-Bugs-Mode should end say end of day monday followed by a Fix-Only-TCK-Bugs-Mode
for a couple of days. This will push the release out a bit more.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://webhosting.yahoo.com