Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vladimir Vivien <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 18:10:20 UTC

Are you using New HTTP API Yet ?

Is anyone using the new Mesos HTTP Scheduler/Executor APIs to create
frameworks? If so:
- what language ?
- are you using an existing binding as API wrapper (whichh one) ?
- or using your own custom built API wrapper ?
- do you prefer old bindings vs newer http-based api ?
- any links discussing about your impl that can be shared ?

Thanks for your help.
--
Vladimir Vivien

Re: Are you using New HTTP API Yet ?

Posted by Chris Baker <ch...@galacticfog.com>.
Thanks, Anand, for the pointer to mesos-rxjava.

Posted by Anand Mazumdar <an...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Chris,

Since you guys code in Scala, you might want to have a look at Mesos RxJava: https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-rxjava <https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-rxjava>

Posted by Chris Baker <ch...@galacticfog.com>.