Posted to user@livy.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/01 19:01:07 UTC

is there anyway to speed up launching a job?

Hi All,

is there anyway to speed up launching a job? Right now it takes about >=
500ms to launch a job via livy. Trying to see if I can get it under <10ms?

Thanks!

Re: is there anyway to speed up launching a job?

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
The nice thing about livy is it offers REST interface so when integrated
with frontend users normally expect fast response times so they can spawn
more streaming / batch jobs.

thanks!

Posted by Adrian Petrescu <ap...@gmail.com>.